• Comprehensive and Ongoing Training
• Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance for Full Time employees
• 5+ Weeks PAID Time Off
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary job responsibility is to work with children with autism in 1:1 and a small group classroom and to facilitate peer interactions. This is a Full-Time, Non-Exempt status position.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Organize and maintain instructional area.
• Prepare and keep reinforcement and needed materials accessible.
• Delivers instruction following procedures learned from initial and ongoing training sessions and based on feedback given from supervisors.
• Collect and analyze data accurately following SBSA procedures.
• Maintain designated child’s program book.
• Monitor designated child’s IEP/Treatment Plan objectives and the progression of goals.
• Complete quarter review forms for designated child when assigned by Supervisors.
• Conduct re-enforcer assessments and deliver reinforcement following principles as learned in initial and ongoing training sessions and based on feedback from supervisors.
• Implements specific behavior plans as directed by supervisors.
• Demonstrates accurate implementation of specific skill sets as taught in initial and ongoing training sessions and based on feedback from supervisors.
• Identifies when interventions are needed for specific children and programs.
• Education: Minimum qualifications for the position of Behavior Technician Level I require that you have at least 2 years of college in psychology or related field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exemplary attendance
• High degree of flexibility